I made us Sangria. Blood Orange Blackberry Sangria to be exact. I shared with my hubby & parents. There was A LOT. It was gone reallly fast.
I couldn’t wait another day to share this with you. This is the best Sangria Ive ever had. Hands down. It also received a ton of “omg, this is reallllyy good!”
Make this for the Superbowl. Or tonight, just because its awesome. Or for your next girls night. I don’t care what you use as your excuse, just do it!
Blood Orange Blackberry Sangria
- 2 Cups sliced Strawberries
- 3 cups Blackberries
- 3 Blood Oranges, cut into wedges
- 1 Lemon, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 Lime, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec
- 2 cups Sparkling Apple Cider
- 2 (750ml) bottles of Fruity Red Wine (I used a Pinot Noir and Beaujolais)
- In a large pitcher, toss in all of the strawberries, blackberries, oranges, lemon, lime, and cinnamon sticks.
- Pour in the sugar followed by the triple sec, sparkling apple cider, and red wine. Stir a few times until the sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Place it in the fridge 4-8 hours. (You can drink it after two hours, but the longer you allow it to sit the more flavorful it is!)
This delicious recipe brought to you by Fabtastic Eats!
Adapted From: Cooking Light