I’m sharing my favooorite smoothie with you today because I just can’t quit it! It’s like a pumpkin pie milkshake, but its good for you, healthy, filling, and yet it tastes so indulgent! I have been whipping one of these pumpkin pie protein smoothies up 2-3 times a week after a good run for breakfast. Or a snack!
I know the end of October is approaching, but that doesn’t mean we have to give up pumpkin! I mean, I’m not anyways! Try this heavenly smoothie asap, I promise you won’t be disappointed!
Scroll down to the bottom for the recipe! xo
A healthy and delicious pumpkin pie protein smoothie, perfect for a quick breakfast or an indulgent tasting afternoon snack!
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen banana
- 1 TB nut butter This is my favorite!
- 2 TB pure pumpkin
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder I used this one
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon maple extract
- Add all ingredients except for the ice to a blender and pulse until smooth. Add 1/4-1/2 cup of ice and blend. Enjoy!