Another addition of what I’m absolutely loving and swooning over currently!
1. Elizabeth Mott, It’s So Big Mascara— Got this in my ipsy glam bag last month and have been using it for about two weeks now. I’m so in love with it, it’s not even funny. I’ve been looking for a new mascara for months..I swear Ive tried soooo many. My makeup bag is ridiculous right now with mascaras. Well this has been the only one I grab in the last couple weeks. It goes on easily, nice and thick and voluminous in only two coats! It lasts all day long, keeps my lashes curled, doesn’t smudge a bit, and when I sleep in it, which is generally every night, I wake back up and it’s still just as perfect as the day before. I do one light coat on them to darken them a bit, but other than that, it’s perfect! I love this stuff. Its usually $20, but there’s a promo code until the end of the month because I’m an Ipsy subscriber that gives it to me for 50% off. I’m definitely on board with $10 mascara. My fav for sure! Highly recommend that! Also, if you haven’t signed up for Ipsy yet, do it here! Only $10/month and Ive loved every product so far!
2. Bath & Body Works, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles Candle…It’s my favorite smell this season! I have it constantly lit all day long, I’m flying through them! Coming into a close close second, is this Marshmallow Fireside, LOVE! My husband can smell them as soon as he walks in the door everyday! I love a candle that just takes over your house!
3. Instagram, duh! Are you on it? If not, you should be! It’s my favorite form of social media by far! I’m obsessed. Follow me there, my username is fabtasticeats, and leave your links below so I can follow back!
4. Yes to Carrots, Leave in Conditioner— I remember reading about how great this product was way back, but when I went to go look for it, I couldn’t find it anywhere that the ‘yes to’ line was being sold, so I kind of forgot about it for awhile. I came across it at TJ Maxx, right before I was about to leave Maine. I was stoked! I love this stuff. Ive tried tons of leave-ins, and none of them really have a positive effect on my dry, frizzy, curly hair, they usually don’t do a whole lot to it. This leave-in has argan oil, which is the best ever. I use a shampoo & conditioner with argan oil, and I have a bottle of the pure argan oil. That stuff works wonders on my hair. This product is no different. It’s soft, smells nice, and doesn’t leave a residue on my hair. I use it when I’m not using my other favorite, Its a 10!
5. Brown Riding Boots—The pair I have in the picture above are gorgeous! I LOVE Clarks! But I hate spending an obscene amount of money, such as $300 on the ones above, on trends. And I feel as though riding boots are just that, a trend this year, maybe even next, but they don’t last and $300 on one pair of boots is a pretty big investment for something that is sure to go out of style. So, I bought a few pair of boots in the $100-$150 range…5 pairs to be precise. And I returned every single one of them. I literally could not find a pair that I absolutely loved. It was ridiculous. Finally I went to Kohls with my husband, who was looking for some shoes, and came across a great pair of boots that was on sale from $90 to $38…that is something I can TOTALLY get on board with! Needless to say, I’m obsessed and I’m not sure they’ll even leave my feet this season!
6. Boardwalk Empire— My hubs and I used to watch this show weekly. Then we had a second baby, and life got crazy. We cut our list of TV shows almost in half for awhile. #firstworldproblems, I know 😉 But we loooved this show. So we’ve rented season two and three from the library and are in the midst of a marathon. I love this show. I get so angry and so mad. One episode I hate a character, the next I feel bad for them, and the next you can’t wait to see them die. It’s nuts, and insane on so many levels and I’m totally in love with it right now! We’re starting Season 3 tonight!!
7. Butternut Squash– Probably my favorite of all the fall vegetables. It’s so sweet and perfect. I could just eat it with a spoon right out of roasting it. I’ve used it a ton, and I can’t get enough. I give it to my kids in one form or another at least 2-3 times a week. Be prepared for some fabulous tasty posts coming up with my favorite squash!
8. Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Vanilla Apricot–oh my gosh. This is probably the yummiest, best smelling, softest, smoothest, BEST lotion I have ever bought. Ever. I found this one from How Sweet Eats beauty favorites. At first I was a little turned off by the price tag. I mean, $35 for body lotion..I get spending that for my face, but body? I couldn’t get on top of it. I walked into Sephora, probably no less than 15 times over the course of three months, picking it up and always putting it back, before I finally bit the bullet one day. Completely worth it. This stuff smells like candy on your skin. I find myself lifting my arm to my nose just to smell it even more. If you treat yourself to anything, let this be it! OR, a certain gift giving holiday is coming up around the corner, and I totally recommend adding this to your wish list! 😉 Plus, its got argan oil, and as I said above, I’m Obsessed with all things argan oil.
9. Fall Foliage–gah! When I left Maine, ALL the leaves were pretty much changed, red, yellow, and orange everywhere! I was in heaven, it was beautiful. People always think that Summer is tourist season in Maine, and while it definitely is, Fall is equally so. I can’t even tell you how crazy it gets this time of year with people coming up just to drive everywhere to see the Fall Foliage. It’s absolutely gorgeous. I miss it for sure. Down here, it’s been green everywhere right up until this point! We just started seeing a change in the colors yesterday, and not even enough to swoon over! I’m on the lookout though! This is BY FAR my favorite time of year. Boots, sweaters, scarfs, hot lattes, and fall foliage. It’s perfect every single day!
10. Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Candy Apple—Well first of all its lip butter. I mean hello soft, shiny, smooth, pretty lips! It’s not a stain, but the candy apple is gorgeous! I’ve been wearing it every day and I love it. My kids also have lots of red lips on their faces from my kisses! 😉 This color is perfect this time of year and it feels sooo nice on your lips. I recommend any of the colors though, I’m going to pick up a few others in pinks and nudes, you know, for when red lips just don’t suit! 😉 Definitely try this stuff out, it looks shiny like gloss without the thickness of it! Perfection!