I have a little boy who is standing, crawling up the stairs and babbling away…where did my baby go?! At eight months old, so much has happened so fast..it literally feels like the past eight months have gone by in the blink of an eye..it has to slow down…NOW. He is SO absolutely handsome.. I can’t get enough of this little boy..hes so smart, so funny, looks just like his daddy…he amazes me every single day..leaving him for work 13 hours at night, kills me! I love him more than he will ever know! <3 I just wanted you all to know that 🙂
Kinda like this panini..I love it! I can’t get enough of it…its been lunch for approximately four days straight.. Seriously..it’s that good. The delicious crunchy sourdough bread, paired with the flavorful, creamy center..oh my gawd, I’m hankerin’ for one right now. I love paninis. Like, really love them. I would pretty much take anything and smash it between delicious bread and heat it up..mmmm!
You should definitely make this. Its quick, simple, and fabulous..and it tastes like you spent forever on it..pair it up with the crunchiest chips you can get your hands on..you have a five star lunch. You’re Welcome 😉
For the Tuna:
- 1 can light in water, tuna, drained well
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon hot & sweet mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
For the Avocado:
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Asiago cheese, freshly grated
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 1/2 Roma tomato, sliced
- Heat up your grill pan, or Panini maker on medium high heat. Rub olive oil on both sides of both slices of sourdough, and place on your grill pan.
- Meanwhile, In a small bowl combine the drained tuna, mustard, salt and pepper. Mix together well, set aside.
- In a separate small bowl, add the avocado, cumin, cayenne, garlic powder, salt and pepper, and mash together well, set aside.
- Once one side of each slice of bread is golden brown, flip them, start assembling your Panini.
- Sprinkle your cheese on one slice of sourdough, on the other stack the tuna, mashed avocado mixture, followed by your tomatoes. Top with the cheese slice.
- Using a large spatula, push down lightly (if you push to hard the filling will squeeze out! :P)
- Slice on a diagonal and serve!