Summer is the best for beauty! I love that I hardly have to wear any makeup, and it doesn’t make me look like a zombie. I definitely miss a good tan come winter time! That said, I still wear a small bit of makeup when I leave the house generally. Not much, but my summer favorites are all listed below. These are what I’ve been wearing every single day this summer. Super simple, but it’s a natural summer look and I adore all of these products!
1. St. Tropez One Night Only…I’ve raved about their bronzing mousse, it’s my favorite self tanner, I use it all winter to keep myself from looking sickly pale. But this one night only version is excellent too. While I get pretty tan just from being outside, I protect my face pretty well, so I love this lotion to give me a bit of a tanned, glowy look! It looks super natural, and I love that it washes off at the end of the day..many days this is all I wear with the sunbeam blended in! (talked about below!)
2. Acure day cream..this stuff smells heavenly, like summer, and citrus fruit! it feel so smooth and applies to my face and neck like a dream! I love it!
3. concealer..I don’t wear concealer daily in the summer, usually because if I have a little tan on my face, but if I do I use this to touch up a little on my inner eye and under my eyes, its creamy, blends well, hides and spots or dark circles, and is super light for summer, nothing cakey, its great!
4. sonia kashuk creme blush (in rosey)..I always use cream blushes in the summer, I just think it helps my skin look even more ‘dewy’ and fresh. This particular one is perfection..it’s a peach shade, I only use one little smudge on the apple of my cheeks and its perfect, though it builds well if you need it too. I love it!
5. benefit sunbeam..I saw this at sephora over the winter, but skipped over it because I figured Id wait until summer. I’m almost out of my beloved high beam, so I picked this up a couple weeks ago, and I’m obsessed. Its sooo pretty. On days when I’m wearing zero makeup, I just apply dots of it all over my face, right after Ive put moisturizer on, then rub it in and it adds such a nice glow to my skin! When I am wearing makeup, I use it in place of a highlighter on my upper cheekbones, under my brows, and in my t-zone..its sliiightly shimmery, and just adds such a pretty golden glow to my skin!
6.miss manga mascara..I love this mostly because it gives me a some good, long, thick voluminous lashes after only two coats, which is nice, so I’m not taking forever on my eyes..I don’t wear a lot of makeup in the summer, but having mascara on is still a must, and I love that this makes my lashes look full! (plus it’s so cheap!)
7. Nars Lipgloss (in orgasm)…I got this as a gift using some sephora points a little over a month ago, and its been the only lip stuff I use daily, I keep it with me everywhere! it looks so nice against a little summer glow, its peachy-pink and just so pretty!