1. Nashville…There’s only been once episode so far this season and Im already addicted and craving more. I don’t want to talk to much about it for those who haven’t watched it yet, but omg. I’m obsessed.
2. Red Wine..Up until about 2-3 weeks ago when we had to have a little tough love and let our son cry it out, I was still nursing him in the middle of the night, so I couldn’t really have a glass of wine with my husband at night. Plus it was Summer, and although I love white wine in the Summer, I hardly ever touch red. SO I have been going crazy over red wine the last couple of weeks, now that I can actually enjoy a glass or two. I’m so excited for cool nights and warm glasses of wine 😉
3. It’s a 10..love love LOVE this stuff! My hair is naturally wavy/curly..depends on the day. But with curly hair comes lots of frizz, tangles, and just general annoyance. I love my hair, but it sure can be a pain to deal with. I feel like I have tried almost every product under the sun for my hair type…and it’s not until I tried this stuff that I can actually let my hair dry naturally, without styling or throwing lots of products in it. I spray it in, let it air dry, and it’s not Oscar worthy, of course, but I can go on with my day and go out without it being all over the place. No fuss. I love this stuff, and plus, it smells incredible!
4. Erase Paste..omg. I have the WORST dark circles. And it’s not because I’m not sleeping. I just genetically have them..my sister has them too, I’ve had them since I was young. This stuff is AMAZING. I feel like I’ve tried a million concealers, and while they’re great, they don’t last all day long, nor do they fully cover up the dark circles, under my eyes or both sides of my eyes. This stuff covers, and brightens. I feel like it almost double acts as a highlighter. I love it. It will last forever, because you barely need any at all to cover up.
5. Scarfs..leopard print specifically lately. Scarfs are my favorite, and this time of year, they’re perfect! I found a leopard print one that I love and bought a couple for some of my friends. Also bought a leopard print dress yesterday. I’m lovin’ it!
6. Starbucks Pumpkin Spiced Lattes…but isn’t everyone obsessing over those currently? I finally gave in yesterday when I was running errands and got one, and now I would love one daily. They’re so festive, and they make me feel so warm and cozy. I think it’ll be a daily thing. Worth it.
7. The Voice..its baaaaaaaack! I talked about it yesterday, but I can’t help but mention it again. I love it so so much. Blake Shelton was on the today show and Kathie Lee & Hoda today…I wanted to jump through the screen. HUGE crush…must be that country twang.
8. Tarte 12-hour Blush..seriously, this stuff really lasts 12 hours. I have never had a blush that doesn’t fade away throughout the day. With two kids constantly hugging me, grabbing at my face, building forts, rolling around in the pillows, and just generally chasing after them..this miracle worker is STILL on my face at the end of the day. It’s probably my all time favorite face product, because my face needs blush. I’m really pale and scary looking with out, and I just love this stuff so SO much.
9. Studded Booties! Love em! I’m still on the hunt for the perfect pair of brown boots for the Fall, (I’ve got high expectations, I keep buying and returning them..any recommendations?) but booties, I bought them and love them. So cute, and with the thick heels, SO do-able with two little boys!
10. Buxom Lipgloss..I tried this after searching for a new color for awhile. I was cruising through Sephora and they were selling a variety pack. I usually try to avoid those, no matter what the product because it’s usually one good color then the rest are crap, but there were 6 colors and I loved every single one..plus my sister talked me into it. I’m glad she did. I’ve tried three so far, and I’m addicted. I’ve been giving them to my mom to try too, and she can’t stop raving about them. They’re cooling on the lips, almost minty-like, but not…the colors are fantastic, and the tint lasts on your lips for awhile. Obsessed.