1. Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in ‘Hot Damn’…Seriously the best lip stain I’ve ever used. I posted about it already on Instagram, but we went out for a messy BBQ dinner and drinks..came home, had a few more drinks, and 6 hours later, it still looked almost perfect. The color is a fantastic shade of red, and I want them in every color. On a side note, I’m looking for a gorgeous Cranberry/Burgundy lip color..most that I find are either to purple or to red…does anyone have a great recommendation? Thankssss!
2.Eggnog Latte’s..I mean, do I really need to say more? You either love eggnog, or you hate it. And I absolutely love it..in all things. So I look forward to eggnog latte’s every year and can’t get enough of them! By the way..when will Starbucks get with the program and start carrying Almond Milk?
3. Over-sized Sweaters…I can’t stop with them. I just keep buying more..they’re so soft, warm and cozy..and they’re so easy to dress with a pair of skinny jeans, boots, and a scarf…I instantly look put together. They’re great for lounging around in leggings too. I seriously cannot get enough sweaters right now!
4. Lush Lip Scrubs..ahh I love this stuff! This time of year, my lips get so dry no matter how many thousands of times a day I put chap stick on. These little scrubs are fantastic for removing dead skin on your lips, they make your lips feel so soft and make it look so much smoother when you have any kind of lip color on. Highly recommend. Plus they taste absolutely fantastic. I have the bubblegum flavor, but I’m dying to try the xmas ones!
5. Revenge..it’s one of my favorite shows on tv right now, BUT that’s because Im not caught up with Homeland, Elementary, Parenthood, or Boardwalk Empire. Obviously I love those…also, I watch way to much tv. But I just had a Revenge marathon and I’m going crazy over what’s going to happen next. Love it!
6. Pumpkin Body Butter..oh my.. I moved away from a TJ’s, so I put a call out on Facebook for someone to pleeeease mail me some of this! I had heard such fantastic things about it. Well my dad mailed me a tin unexpectedly, and Shanna mailed me two! She really hooked me up and I couldn’t be more grateful because I seriously LOVE this stuff. I don’t know how to pinpoint exactly what it smells like, but its not just pumpkin. It’s kind of Cinnamon-yy. It’s nice and thick, so perfect for winter, but goes on so smooth. I use it all day long on my dry, dry hands.
7. Ipsy..This is the one I’m probably loving the most! The lip crayon above, (#1), came from my Ipsy Glam Bag this month! It’s a makeup subscription, for only $10/month, and you get anywhere from 4-6 different pieces of makeup, based on a style profile that you fill out. It’s not all samples either, I get a lot of full size pieces. They’ve been so spot on with me, I’ve loved about 99% of what they’ve sent. It’s fantastic. I highly recommend it..I’m already planning on giving a couple subscriptions as gifts this year. It’s the best.
8. Chanel Allure…this is my all time favorite perfume. I just adore it. After obsessing over samples of it, my mom bought it for me for my birthday and I hoard it! It’s a bit pricey, so I hate to overuse it, but this time of year is my favorite time to wear perfume, and this is the one I love the absolute most. I’ve been wearing it daily, and it smells AMAZING.
9. B&BW Winter Candle…I mean, we all love B&BW candles. They’re all amazing. I love sooo many of their smells..and they really are the best. I still have yet to find another candle that emits such a strong, incredible smell that you can smell from another room. They’re simply the best. This Winter smell is my favorite at the moment..you’ll find it burning 24/7 in my house. In the past 4 days alone, I’ve already burned through half of it. love love love.
10. Burgundy Moto Jacket..I love this jacket…there are so many out there, but I wasn’t sure I’d like it at first, (or if I could even pull it off toting around two kids!), so I wanted to start off with a cheaper one to make sure I’d actually wear it. omg. I can’t stop wearing it! It’s the perfect shade of burgundy, it’s so Fall, It looks so great with booties or tall boots, and my favorite leopard scarf..I just love it! Now that I know how much I’ll wear it, I may upgrade…but seriously, the one I got is such great quality that I’ll probably just stick with what I’ve got!