Fresh, earthy, Basil, mixed with sweet hibiscus and tart Lemon juice make a wonderfully refreshing Lemonade!
SURPRISE! Today we’re throwing a virtual baby shower for Liz of The Lemon Bowl! Liz is welcoming her second baby boy so soon and I couldn’t be happier for her! Two boys is an absolute blast! (& handful ;)) but she’s an amazing mom, she’s got this! Liz is one of my favorite bloggers, and just one more reason I love this community so much, she’s a friend! Liz is absolutely hilarious and even though she doesn’t know it, helps keep me conscience of what I’m eating and keeps me motivated to get moving! I love her!
We’re throwing Liz a lemon themed shower! Fitting, right?! There are so many incredible appetizers, mocktails, salads, entrees, and dessert, all including lemon, listed below, and I hope you check them all out! I wish this shower was in person, because you probably wouldn’t be able to pull me away from the food table!!
To celebrate I made a Basil Hibiscus Lemonade! It’s refreshing, lightly sweetened, fresh and earthy, I loved it so much! If you wanted to, you could always sub out the water for sparkling water to make it even more special, but I loved it as is! It might not be the most beautiful drink, but it sure makes up for it with how tasty it is!!
Cheers and Congratulations to Liz, her husband and her sweet little boy on the new addition to their BEAUTIFUL family! We’re all so happy for you, and I can’t wait to see your new handsome little man!
You’re Invited To celebrate with us! Please check out all the other amazing recipes that were brought to the Virtual Baby Shower in honor of Liz!!
- Whipped Feta Spread with Lemon, Garlic & Rosemary by Miss in the Kitchen
- Cauliflower Mashed “Potatoes” in a Lemon Cup with Smoked Paprika by Climbing Grier Mountain
- Lemon Basil Bruschetta by Dine & Dish
- Chipotle Sweet Potato Fries w/ Lemon Basil Aioli by What’s Gaby Cooking
- Lemon Garlic Herb Marinated Olives by Sarah’s Cucina Bella
- Kalamata Olive and Feta Dip with Baked Lemon Pepper Pita Chips by In Aggie’s Kitchen
- Creamy Asparagus Guacamole by The Healthy Apple
- Sparkling Honey Rosemary Lemonade by Nutmeg Nanny
- Basil Hibiscus Lemonade by Fabtastic Eats
- Jam Mocktails: Lemon & Pineapple by Cooking with Books
- Lemon Jalapeno Spritzers by Bev Cooks
- Sparkling Blackberry Lemonade by Crumbs and Chaos
- Limonana (Middle Eastern Frozen Mint Lemonade) by An Edible Mosaic
- Tipsy Lemonade Iced Tea by Family Fresh Cooking
- Kale Salad with Lemon-Tahini Dressing by Thrifty Veggie Mama
- Lemon Quinoa Salad with Pistachios & Sun-Dried Tomatoes by Cookin’ Canuck
- Greek Salad with Garlic-Lemon Vinaigrette by Gimme Some Oven
- Pear Quinoa Salad by Reluctant Entertainer
- Lemon Avocado Salad Dressing by The Lean Green Bean
- Lemony Spinach & Tomato Quinoa Salad by MomAdvice
- Herbed Calamari Salad with Preserved Lemons by Everyday Maven
- Italian Lemon Roast Chicken Pot by Eat2Gather
- Roasted Lemon Garlic Cocktail Shrimp by Simply Scratch
- Lemon Garlic Shrimp Tostada by A Zesty Bite
- Lemon Pepper Shrimp Linguine by Taste and Tell
- Salmon with Lemon Herb Butter by Handle the Heat
- Lemon Chicken Stew by FoodieCrush
- Chicken Saltimbocca with Lemon Cream Sauce and Olive Orzo by Baker by Nature
- Honey Lemon Shortbread Cookies by Rachel Cooks
- Lemon Glazed Cookies by A Cedar Spoon
- Healthier Lemon Bars by Texanerin Baking
- Lemon Sugar Cookies by What Megan’s Making
- Light Lemon Mousse by Country Cleaver
- Lemon Sugar Cookie Sandwiches by i am baker
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes with Gingersnap Crust by The Law Student’s Wife
- Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Chips by Seeded at the Table