all items linked below (except the best leggings EVER!! (seriously i own multiple pairs!)) also part of the sale!
If you’ve been anywhere near Instagram the last 7 days, then you know there’s a little thing called the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale going on..ha. I know how obnoxious it has gotten, so Im not here to share 50 different items that I would return later. 😉 I’m sharing exactly what I bought and what I think is totally worth it!
Just as a note, a lot of these items are currently sold out, BUT Im sharing them and linking to them anyways in hopes that they get restocked tonight when the public sale goes live!
So without further ado, everything is linked below by category! (& its not a TON, Im only linking to items I personally purchased or are completely in love with!)
1. Steve Madden Bootie (comes in THREE colors, I love the Taupe!)
2. Steve Madden Studded Mule (comes in SIX colors, I love the Snakeskin!)
3. Marc Fisher Bootie (comes in FIVE colors, black leather is my fav!)
4. Nike Blazer Essential Sneaker (perfect athleisure sneaker!)
1. BLANKNYC Raw Hem Skinny Jeans (been wanting a pair of jeans with no holes and love the raw hem and high waist on these! plus such a great price tag!)
2. BLANKNYC Straight Leg Crop Jeans (Ive been on the hunt for the perfect straight leg jean, and these are it, I love the wash and high waist so much!)
3. MADEWELL High Waist Skinny Jeans (THE jeans of the sale. Flattering on the bootay, high waist, obsessed with the button detail!)
4. Wit & Wisdom Ab-solution Skinnies (I don’t have these ones yet, but Im gonna! everyone talks about the thick elastic band at the waist that not only makes them insanely comfortable, but super flattering! yes please! plus, I LOVE the super dark wash for Fall!)
1. Shawl Cashmere Cardigan (a splurge for sure, but cashmere under $100, and this gorgeous drape, such a beautiful sweater! comes in FOUR colors )
2. Leith Wrap Sweater (love the wrap detail and deep neckline, such pretty but simple details in a sweater! comes in FIVE colors)
3. BP Textured V-Neck Pullover (a great basic to throw on and go, comes in so many gorgeous colors, I snagged the grey bark!)
4. Fleece Pullover ( I mean does this even need convincing?! how soft! I know Ill live in this all winter! just as soft on the inside as the out! comes in FOUR colors)
1. Leith Sweater Tank (something I can wear now, and layer with cardigans in a few months. love the neutral color too!)
2. Lace Trim Satin Cami (another perfect layering piece for fall, obsessed with the green color!)
3. Raw Edge V-Neck Tee (comes in a million colors, and one can never have enough tees IMO. & at only $11, its a must!)
4. Raw Edge Scoop Neck Tee (Another perfect layering piece for fall with vests, sweaters, or just great with leggings!)
And thats pretty much it for me! I do have to give this gorgeous dress a mention though, I don’t wear a lot of dresses, but I’m OBSESSED with this sweater midi dress! so cute now with sandals, and would be so fun in the fall with booties and a leather jacket or cardigan! gah, love this so much! (& if you’re worried about it being more form fitting, let me recommend this to smooth it all out and make you rock that dress! 😉 )